How do you upgrade a property? I just won a villa from the wheel but I can't see where I can see what modifications are available and costs - do you have to be living in the property to do that? And if I do move into it, given that my happiness is higher than its cap, will it tank my happiness?
Upgrading properties
Started by Selina [2146086] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
How do you upgrade a property? I just won a villa from the wheel but I can't see where I can see what modifications are available and costs - do you have to be living in the property to do that? And if I do move into it, given that my happiness is higher than its cap, will it tank my happiness?
You have to move in to the property in order to upgrade it and also if your current happy is higher than the Villa the happy will go down to the Villa happy once it hits the 15 min mark.