Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

n00b Appreciation Week and Boot Camp Competition

Started by Actuariolam [1967959] on in Fun & Games.

776 replies · 5.72k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 777 / 777 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Zhantal [2148856]

“Hey my name is [          ] and I totally just signed up on the sign up website! I was (A) invited by Wadertx
Cranbie [2146965]

“Hey my name is   Cranbie      and I totally just signed up on the sign up website! I was (A) invited by    Wadertx   
DaMagi [2154452]

Hey my name is [DaMagi] and I totally just signed up on the sign up website!

EDIT: Wadertx invited me through chat but I haven't been able to use the contacts. @Wadertx, sorry dude :-) 
nutmeg [2140333]

Oooh I just make the cutoff, nice!

Hey my name is nutmeg and I totally just signed up on the sign up website! I wandered here on my own out of the woods!”
Actuariolam [1967959]

SIGNUPS NOW CLOSED

 

 

We did not foresee this many participants signing up and need a few days before the competition to adequately prepare for the 165 players who have signed up already.

Apologies if you had been waiting until the last minute- but don't worry, we do competitions regularly throughout the year so you'll have more chances in the future!

Hcom3 [2003693]

Since actuariolam is a day inactive, here is your daily task, and question.



Task:



Mail author of your favorite guide  thank them/say why it’s helpful (post screenshot)



Question:



What is one new and useful thing you learned about playing Torn today?


Curiouspro [2144742]

Question:

hmm i learn to becareful next time and beware of scammers! 

Task:

send to baldr

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/480559609149652997/480577582597931029/Screenshot_20180819-112311.png