“Hey my name is 2MuchGreatness and I totally just signed up on the sign up website! I was invited by Wadertx.
n00b Appreciation Week and Boot Camp Competition
Started by Actuariolam [1967959] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 777 / 777 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
“Hey my name is 2MuchGreatness and I totally just signed up on the sign up website! I was invited by Wadertx.
“Hey my name is [ ] and I totally just signed up on the sign up website! I was (A) invited by Wadertx
Hey my name is Jomai and i totally just signed up on the sign up website! I was invited by Wadertx
“Hey my name is jolosolanoy and I totally just signed up on the sign up website! I was invited by Jomai
Hey my name is Luxus and I just signed up on the website. I was invited by ishaangautam.
Hey my name is [ stella582] and I totally just signed up on the sign up website! I was (A) invited by [ Jomai ]
“Hey my name is Cranbie and I totally just signed up on the sign up website! I was (A) invited by Wadertx
Hi everyone. Just signed up. TheGneeb refered me over. looking forward to this.
Hey my name is Ghoulman5 and I totally just signed up on the sign up website! I was invited by Wadertx!
Hey my name is [DaMagi] and I totally just signed up on the sign up website!
EDIT: Wadertx invited me through chat but I haven't been able to use the contacts. @Wadertx, sorry dude :-)
Oooh I just make the cutoff, nice!
Hey my name is nutmeg and I totally just signed up on the sign up website! I wandered here on my own out of the woods!”
“Hey my name is [Covah14] and I totally just signed up on the sign up website! I was invited by [Actuariolam]
SIGNUPS NOW CLOSED
We did not foresee this many participants signing up and need a few days before the competition to adequately prepare for the 165 players who have signed up already.
Apologies if you had been waiting until the last minute- but don't worry, we do competitions regularly throughout the year so you'll have more chances in the future!
Group 2 sheet is in the "trash".
Rise and Shine! New day begins, and so does the bootcamp! xD
Good morning everyone! (In malaysia its 8.30am now)
Day 1 of bootcamp.
The trainees enjoy the calm before all heck breaks loose...
Since actuariolam is a day inactive, here is your daily task, and question.
Task:
Mail author of your favorite guide thank them/say why it’s helpful (post screenshot)
Question:
What is one new and useful thing you learned about playing Torn today?
Question:
hmm i learn to becareful next time and beware of scammers!
Task:
send to baldr
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/480559609149652997/480577582597931029/Screenshot_20180819-112311.png