Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Diss yo enemy

Started by Police107 [2142954] on in Graveyard.

35 replies · 311 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

KermodeBear [2011760]

'ey it's MC Fishbreath an' I got a little somethin' to say 'bout DUDE...

DUDE's a fat baby and he looks like a manatee
He thinks he's so smart but he's got some real insanty
His threads are such fail that they make me shout profanity
It's obvious his brain just showed up as absentee

His faction's so full of retard do-dos
Slap them around like five dolla mofos
They're crappin' on the forums while I train in the dojo
Livin' in my PI while they're all hobos

Not tryin' to diss just tell it like it is
Everyone can see that he ain't no whiz (kid)
But I don't want him to leave, no not at all
'cause when he's around I feel ten feet tall
Police107 [2142954]

look,look

listen here clifford,i say what i say i do what i do

i just dont give a **** so **** you

i will be the one to laugh at your mistake

so dont make an issue if i laugh at yo face

 
bLiNd [2010548]

Police up here, talking 'bout fat bitches

Sooner or later, fools gonna need stitches.

Can't string a line, but tries all the time

Some of your lyrics could be classed as a crime.

I'm dropping bombs all over your thread

Waiting for your charachter to end up dead.

Torns girls can handle themselves

Your ashes will end up on someones shelves.

Best hold your tongue, you sounding real dumb

In fact, **** it, I think I'm done.
DrSlothMD [2131253]

I never onced called you a slut or a whore

Of course you and I will be behind a closed door

Don't mind the camera or the lights 

And I won't mind if you put up a fight

I'm just out here trying my luck 

To see what might help me make a quck buck.
Police107 [2142954]

c'mon blind boy

Shut the **** up blind boy

go and **** your sex toy

i dont give a **** what you want

your just a useless Technic ****

Imma be real you aint so strong you aint no threat

Your just another one of my successful disses on set

callin me a fool,you shit motherf**ken Tool

you better shut yo mouth before i ****en shut it for you

And f**k your f****n dreams of bombs on this Thread

Get the F**k out Boy before you meet yo end.

 

 
Heasleys4hemp [1468764] Committee Committee

Bear's got the fishes and bitches around his d**k,

Change DUDE's name to P**sy, cuz he's basically a chick.

 I heard from sharkeyfive that DUDE's got this one weird trick...

Watch him bend the knee and give Bear's balls a lick.

 

DUDE DUDE the King, what did you bring?

Shit posts in the forums, straight from Beijing.

Time for you to join Pink Power, put on your g-string.

Sit down and shut up because you're existence is just a fling.
Police107 [2142954]

So many motherf***ers in Torn Just acting like jerks

But none of their shit works

So drop a xanax into yo mouth

Before i kick yo f**ken ass out 

I dont give a f**k about yo opinion

Just dont open yo fken mouth before i put you in em

Imma start doin diss tracks at other bitches of this city 

So these sorry little asses can feel the intensity

Of a criminal in disguise aint be wise

You only got one chance so decide

Chemical in a pot, till the spoon drops, and the dead crops start to rot. 

Prepare

Im Torns Slim Shady
bLiNd [2010548]

You say you're Slim Shady, more like Marcia Brady

A flakey, crazy, whiney little baby.

You're struggling for breath, you're out of your depth, 

Take a seat boy, leave it up to the rest.

Watching you crumble is making me happy

while you're rolling around in a shit filled nappy.

What are you? 12, 14 at best? Perhaps it's time for your mid-day rest.

Quick, call your mummy so you can drink from her breast.

You talk about sex toys like you're some kind of expert, in reality you're completely out of my sector.

This battle is over before it began, now I see that you really are my biggest fan.

 

*drops mic*
Police107 [2142954]

Hahaha Triggered

I can this little bitch boy standing in my way

A level fifty, probably gay

Probably ****ing yo brother yesterday 

So dont ever try to get into this shit with breastfeeding

Before i make your ass go retreating 

You little dog go back to yo dirt, before you hard for yourself you jerk and it will f***en hurt

Don't get all f****ed up, stay in control

Before i f***en hit your brain out of your skull and leave a bloody hole. 

I aint no bloody fan of a blind bitch

So never try to diss me cause yo lyrics are shit

Just like yo face you ****en dirty nappy eating midget

Who likes to fidget

With himself every night cause he aint gettin no digits
San-San [2157430]

Yo a snitch ass hoe, and against me you have been pitted

 

You a brave ass hoe, for showing up I admit it.

 

But I'mma snatch yo ass up, snitch!

Like I'm playin some quidditch!

 
Police107 [2142954]

Who yo talkin to black ass dickhead? 

I dont give a f**k about Ched

Dont give a **** about fed

So go **** yourself cause yo met yo end

Shit i hate fken doing this shit with you losers just **** off

 
bLiNd [2010548]

All along there's me thinking this is all just for fun

Police gives a downvote to me, that shouldn't be done.

What a poor little baby, you're nothing like Shady

More like a pre-pubescent high school little lady.

So the downvote game is the way you will go

To prove to everyone you ain't nothing but a ho

But I'll take your downvote and i'll raise you a bounty

I have no doubt you will end up in county

For being caught dogging with your uncle and dad

"Hey judge, don't lock me up, it wasn't that bad!"

"It was just some fun, to hide from my mum, 

And take one from my uncle right into my bum"

So Police, calm yourself, this is just a game

One you aren't good at, but really ****ing lame.

*drops mic*

 
Police107 [2142954]

Wont shup up will you? 

I dont wanna be like this i dont wanna hurt nobody feelings but if i have to you i will hurt yo feelins so dont ever mention my killings

Dont ever bring my mum into this shit, cause yo mama might be a slutty bitch

And dont ever tell to calm down wit this shit 

You better **** up and go take a fken nap

Cause this is it

This is a war of diss tracks 

Oh and how the **** did yo brother get pregnant 

Told you, you shoulda fken wore rubber before the segment

You fken gayster

Why were you kissing yo English teacher? 

You fken cheated on yo brother with a gay stripper. 

I dont give a **** about the bounty you put pn my head, go to bed and stop jackin off to christopher red

Yo not a gangster you a hoe, thats why you always go around f**king your bros

**** the judge, i dont want to get a fix

While he goes and sucks dick

I'll stand their like a man prepared for any sentence that i have

I wont be breastfeeding from my mother

I'll be getting it from yo sister

I'll enjoy it and i'll take pics for you

So you can see how fun it was for me, and yo sister too

You started this fken diss war by introducing my momma into this 

So im gonna finish it by ending this corny ass son of a bitch

 

 
bLiNd [2010548]

So baby don't like the momma jokes, no?

Worried we all know she's a nasty little ho?

I tried her once, and I will never go back

I'v never seen a mumma with a big hairy crack.

But she cheats on your dad with your best friend

Doesn't know where this shit's gonna end.

Maybe she get pregnant, she's a bit of a minger

She'll end up sharing it on Jerry Springer.

Double D's double D's hanging down by her knees

And all I can smell when i'm down there is cheese.

She's not fit for purpose, maybe a warning to all

Is to steer clear of this ho and don't give her a call.

She charges a dollar for 2 hours with her

But I just cum & run and leave muck on her fur.

That's it, i'm done, you don't need to hear more

About that cum guzzling disease ridden whore.

Boooom. :D
Police107 [2142954]

Okay okay

I can see that you wanna continue, you really wann **** alot dont you? 

Wanting to **** yo teacher in junior high, the only problem was, the teacher was a guy

I'll be chasing you around with a stapler, beat yo head with an eraser and staple your dick to a stack of paper

Theirs always some guy who wants to **** around like a fken clown, but instead he'll drown in the beats of my Town

Blind Boy when i fken see you dog im swingin on you 

You motherfker my mommas never ****ed a stupid blind bitch like you

I've already cummed in yo sister and mother pussy too

So come on buy a donator pack, it also includes yo daddy's ball sacks small, hairy and black, cause i know you will like it, you'll suck it good, you fken gay **** you never make it into the hood

Yo mamas a whore, with a dick in her nose

While you create a threesome just by sucking on her toes

I fked yo mama and made her pussy wider 

You fken dicksucking bitch im the destroyer

Now theirs a kid with a slit throat on your couch

Hahahahah he must have took drugs all out

Im now riding wit yo mama in the truck fking wit a buck

Dont be scared we'll be back, well i'll be, she'll be dead in the trunk

You fken fat **** you always think your so much but yo not your just a little buck

Go pick up the little boys who slit his throat

Dress him in a coat

Go dig a hole, and leave his soul, to be lying in their for no goal

Now dont take drugs blind boy before you slit your own throat with a knife

So **** off bitch i hate your life