I have Seat Leon Cupra, that I would like to add to auction, but it doesn't show up in the list of items I can add. Does anyone has idea what could be wrong?
Auction - add listing
Started by Muad [2152415] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
I have Seat Leon Cupra, that I would like to add to auction, but it doesn't show up in the list of items I can add. Does anyone has idea what could be wrong?
Because only rare, extra ordinary, uncommon, extremely rare and limited items can be put for auction. I don't think this car comes under any of that category.
It was possible to list it few days ago.
According to this page it should still fall into category uncommon as there is less than 12500 in circulation.
https://www.torn.com/wiki/Auction_House
Same with ship in a bottle.
It used to beable go in the auction
Less than 10k in circulation is the limit.
I told the OP to create a bug report. If anyone of you is having the issue in adding items to auction house. Post it in his bug report. Here is the link:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16057033&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Unable to add item to auction