Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

n00b Appreciation Week and Boot Camp Competition

Started by Actuariolam [1967959] on in Fun & Games.

776 replies · 5.72k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 777 / 777 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Vurmin [2151275]

Daily Task no.3 - https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=56ca98ebc8a1117d87bc9d60c496169b

Daily question  no.3 - A poem to my beloved Faction

Oh Honey, my Honey Badgers,

How one so small can have such large nadgers.

To fight a lion,

To chase a Jeep,

It takes just one swipe,

From your hairy clawed feet.

You run and hunt with beautiful grace,

Don't piss you off or you'll mess up some face.

Thankyou for welcoming me,

I'll do anything to help,

Except drink your pee.
350z [2144229]

Here's an assist of mine with Co faction

https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=76e6290bdfab6b92086acd1ef483b2f0
Curiouspro [2144742]

Day 3 :D

Question: cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/480559609149652997/481442205098311690/Screenshot_20180821-133655.png

Task: https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=59719b3eb163e0e19d1e80d63065b9c2
Hivey [2148162]

 Day 3 question 

 Poem for my faction 

  Verse 1

Great Iron hearts led by aurigus and his falcon.

If you think am Lying about the falcon part, why don't you check our faction page perhaps maybe that will change your conviction

For those who don't understand never mind, sorry for the awkward state of confusion.

 

Verse 2


Oh great Iron hearts when we chain we do so with all our heart,

And believe me we don't flutter and then stutter like Joe Hart.

 

Vsrse 3

By the way shoutout to one of iron heart member Dr-Strangelove

With the the little I have said you should have deduced that at Iron heart all we show is great love

 

Verse 4 
I think I am Beginning to bore you guys i will just be on my out.

Not that I have anything important to do I just have to check bookie 2.0 I got a major bet to payout

 
Snek [2149413]

Day 3 Question:

 

You should join a faction as quickly as you can,
but it took me 33 days to join Shadow Crow Clan.
Why did I choose them, were they particularly suiting?
well they were acepting noobs and were actively recruiting.
The faction is lead by a player called Xzander,
We don't have co-leader so he's chief and commander.
We're fairly new, we dont hold territory or war,
and we're trying to get our respect upto 5500 or more.
Final point, we're trying to do much more organised crime,
but unfortunately I cant think of any more words that... sound similar.
Jakow [2143511]

Day 3 question: A poem to my faction

Three Letter Gang are my center when I begin to lose my way in Torn.

You are my muscle when I have being attacked by bad people.

I would do anything for you even through death.

 
LYYYGGGOD [2149933]

3rd day

Question:

I got in the game and everything's new,

Found a plushie and sold for few.

You bought it , and said the price could be higher

After few chats , we got even more closer.

You guided my way and answered all my questions.

Hired me and recruited me to your faction.

Although when i see the moon, it is your noon.

I hope our journey wont end too soon.

 task:


 https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=67e01509e553919a86a94990a3dec330
Mr_Mestopheles [2048355]

I have some bad news for you Mr_Assassin.

Your attack did not count as an assisted attack. If you read my guide you will notice it says both attackers must perform some action in the attack. Unfortunately Alze joined but did nothing in the fight so when you finished the fight you did it solo. 

We can see this in her stats...

[image: snag.gy]

Attacks assisted - 0.

 See if you can try this again. If you need assistance and I am on line, I will help you

 
dadadede [2138880]

Day 3 Question:

The poem was sent to Reasonable who is my mentor and who recommended me to play this game.

 

My Love

You, my love, gave me everything

While I have none to return.

You, my love, gave me protection

While neither of us are immortal.

You, my love, offered me guidance 

While imperfection still hides with us.

You, my love, will never be denied 

And always be My Love...

 

Day 3 Task:

https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=a34c067b49b633eb34e4764b35f294c1

 
Mr_Mestopheles [2048355]

 

I have some bad news for you BeerDRinker.

Your attack did not count as an assisted attack. If you read my guide you will notice it says both attackers must perform some action in the attack. Unfortunately Paid joined but did nothing in the fight so when you finished the fight you did it solo. 

 See if you can try this again. If you need assistance and I am on line, I will help you.

 
Mr_Mestopheles [2048355]

I have some bad news for you Mephistofelis.

Your attack did not count as an assisted attack. If you read my guide you will notice it says both attackers must perform some action in the attack. Unfortunately you started the battle but did nothing in the fight so when Nines finished the fight they did it solo. 

If you check your stats, you will see that your assists are still zero.

 See if you can try this again. If you need assistance and I am on line, I will help you.
Mr_Mestopheles [2048355]

I have some bad news for you Lupercalis.

Your attack did not count as an assisted attack. If you read my guide you will notice it says both attackers must perform some action in the attack. Unfortunately you started the battle but did nothing in the fight so when Naff1 finished the fight they did it solo. 

 See if you can try this again. If you need assistance and I am on line, I will help you.
Mr_Mestopheles [2048355]

I have some bad news for you DaMagi.

Your attack did not count as an assisted attack. If you read my guide you will notice it says both attackers must perform some action in the attack. Unfortunately samuelrhill started the battle but did nothing in the fight so when you finished the fight you did it solo. 

If you check samuelrhill's stats, you will see that his assists are still zero.

 See if you can try this again. If you need assistance and I am on line, I will help you.