You should join a faction as quickly as you can, but it took me 33 days to join Shadow Crow Clan. Why did I choose them, were they particularly suiting? well they were acepting noobs and were actively recruiting. The faction is lead by a player called Xzander, We don't have co-leader so he's chief and commander. We're fairly new, we dont hold territory or war, and we're trying to get our respect upto 5500 or more. Final point, we're trying to do much more organised crime, but unfortunately I cant think of any more words that... sound similar.
Your attack did not count as an assisted attack. If you read my guide you will notice it says both attackers must perform some action in the attack. Unfortunately Alze joined but did nothing in the fight so when you finished the fight you did it solo.
Your attack did not count as an assisted attack. If you read my guide you will notice it says both attackers must perform some action in the attack. Unfortunately Paid joined but did nothing in the fight so when you finished the fight you did it solo.
See if you can try this again. If you need assistance and I am on line, I will help you.
Your attack did not count as an assisted attack. If you read my guide you will notice it says both attackers must perform some action in the attack. Unfortunately you started the battle but did nothing in the fight so when Nines finished the fight they did it solo.
If you check your stats, you will see that your assists are still zero.
See if you can try this again. If you need assistance and I am on line, I will help you.
Your attack did not count as an assisted attack. If you read my guide you will notice it says both attackers must perform some action in the attack. Unfortunately you started the battle but did nothing in the fight so when Naff1 finished the fight they did it solo.
See if you can try this again. If you need assistance and I am on line, I will help you.
Question: my faction rules and you all drool were the beast from the east, about to be the best in the West, we stay up north cause we are cool, and go down south screaming f school..
Your attack did not count as an assisted attack. If you read my guide you will notice it says both attackers must perform some action in the attack. Unfortunately samuelrhill started the battle but did nothing in the fight so when you finished the fight you did it solo.
If you check samuelrhill's stats, you will see that his assists are still zero.
See if you can try this again. If you need assistance and I am on line, I will help you.