Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

IP/Jail

Started by Tammymine [2099023] on in General Discussion.

99 replies · 1.11k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 100 / 100 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
100
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
67 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

PonyCorn [1976889] ×1 PonyCornChatBan [2055410] ×1 PonyCornhaha [2092802] ×1

Tammymine [2099023]

I just checked one of my friends and hes in jail temporarily , I dont think its fair as my friend contributed a lot and it even now got a blue -named . It should not be in perm jail. Without these people supports, Torn will not have reached this far.

What action Torn can do is simply take things away from them and inform of them for the action which was taken. Again these people should not be in jail permanently . They , including me, invested their time for this game. I personally reduced the amount time I spent in this game  recently as I was juggling between work and real life so I decided to concentrate on my real life job. But I do want Torn community to understand we all love to play Torn City and supported Torn by playing everyday since like 2007-08.

Let me reteriate to those who always blame on players from Burma.I know this happened a few months ago. Please do understand that majority of people who played Torn City back in those days were from Burma. These people were always being accused of having multis as their IPs are the same. Its not their problem , its the govt's IT system or server that cause the problem.
_I_ [575607]

Well, y'know, if they didn't break the rules, they wouldn't get in Fed in the first place. Maybe he should consider not cheating? 
Shorty [1827148]

So basicly, you are saying, that when you pay your taxes, you can do anything against the law, without getting put into jail? Just, because you contributed to the country by paying taxes.
Tammymine [2099023]

Well I didnt mean it. Dont just reframe it. But Torn city putting these people into jail perm are like asking to stop playing this game who invested their time a lot for this game. Warning and taking things away back from them , these sort of actions should prevent them from cheating . But not very harsh one, Harsh but not too harsh!
Hcom3 [2003693]

For most offenences, they have warnings, so your friend either broke the rules multiple times, or did something very serious.

Either way, good they are fedded.
xMrPink [221113]

But they cheated. 

They must have done something very serious to be perma-fed without previous warnings. 

I'd place money on you joining your friend/brother/hamster/favourite t-shirt in fed.

Edit: By the way, you have said that their contribution to the game should override their sentence, not their innocence. Which is a major flaw when you want to try and prove innocence. You have inadvertently accepted guilt. 
dESTROYS [67441]

lmao chill bro, don't think creating multis over and over to spam the forums for freedom of your main account will help

if anything, it just further reenforces the need for a country IP ban lol