I just checked one of my friends and hes in jail temporarily , I dont think its fair as my friend contributed a lot and it even now got a blue -named . It should not be in perm jail. Without these people supports, Torn will not have reached this far.
What action Torn can do is simply take things away from them and inform of them for the action which was taken. Again these people should not be in jail permanently . They , including me, invested their time for this game. I personally reduced the amount time I spent in this game recently as I was juggling between work and real life so I decided to concentrate on my real life job. But I do want Torn community to understand we all love to play Torn City and supported Torn by playing everyday since like 2007-08.
Let me reteriate to those who always blame on players from Burma.I know this happened a few months ago. Please do understand that majority of people who played Torn City back in those days were from Burma. These people were always being accused of having multis as their IPs are the same. Its not their problem , its the govt's IT system or server that cause the problem.
Does your brother's sister's dog friend have a name? Which one of you are you talking about now?
Well, y'know, if they didn't break the rules, they wouldn't get in Fed in the first place. Maybe he should consider not cheating?
I havent gained his consent to say his name. So I cant tell
FFS HERCULUS DIDN'T YOU LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKE THE FIRST TIME
Good, dont even stalk me then
So basicly, you are saying, that when you pay your taxes, you can do anything against the law, without getting put into jail? Just, because you contributed to the country by paying taxes.
Im not Hercules, I know him. Hes my friend as well
Well I didnt mean it. Dont just reframe it. But Torn city putting these people into jail perm are like asking to stop playing this game who invested their time a lot for this game. Warning and taking things away back from them , these sort of actions should prevent them from cheating . But not very harsh one, Harsh but not too harsh!
For most offenences, they have warnings, so your friend either broke the rules multiple times, or did something very serious.
Either way, good they are fedded.
I hope you got fed'ed too then.
But they cheated.
They must have done something very serious to be perma-fed without previous warnings.
I'd place money on you joining your friend/brother/hamster/favourite t-shirt in fed.
Edit: By the way, you have said that their contribution to the game should override their sentence, not their innocence. Which is a major flaw when you want to try and prove innocence. You have inadvertently accepted guilt.
Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time.
>gets fedded for multis
>logs in on a multi to try and contest the fed sentence
[image: i.redd.it]
If they dont need to they wouldn't jeopardise their account, simply.
What are you talking about! Im just his friend.
Reviver! :3
That doesn't even make sense....
then **** off! Means not my language ,indicates your IQ is low
lmao chill bro, don't think creating multis over and over to spam the forums for freedom of your main account will help
if anything, it just further reenforces the need for a country IP ban lol