Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Curious case of hill007

Started by DUDE [1028023] on in General Discussion.

76 replies · 1.02k views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 77 / 77 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
77
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Nova [1570883] ×3 sharkeyfive [1151690] ×1

DUDE [1028023]
These days a player called hill007 has been making headlines a lot. Rumours of him being a creep, half of the city calling him a perv, including the famous troll reporter sugarvalves and multiple chat bans within a month it's time to put an end to it.

 


 Its never nice seeing one of our fellow TORN citizens being abused everyday in his life. I feel like we should allow him a chance to speak up and tell his side of the story.

 


 Since Sugartits wont do anything, or give him a platform to speak on things, instead resorts to bullying and abuses him some more, DUDE DUDE would like to give him an oppurtunity to speak up and tell his side

 


 Disucssion: Should hill007 do an interview with DUDE DUDE to Redeem his image? What are you as TORN citizens doing to help other citizens in times of trouble?



Collete [1389080]

I feel you should give Hill007 a chance to respond to the accusations against him . please interview him DUDE .let him have a chance to  put forth his side of the story .
DUDE [1028023]

That's what I have done all my TORN career. I request hill to let me help him.

As a man, I feel sorry for him and what he is going through.

Stay strong HIll007.
DUDE [1028023]

Except I dont go to global chat as it is beneath me. Hill007 is probably banned.

This is about TORN And this is for the forums.
DUDE [1028023]

Why should I not do anything? I have always protected and stood up for my fellow torn citizens and I shall continune doing so.
bloodbaine [1580503]

biggest lie you've told to date, much like the "I don't go in global" one you told few posts back.

If anything you're only going to exacerbate the situation which was smoothed over as being a joke on rumour by sugarvalves, or do you not read the threads and posts properly?
DUDE [1028023]

Sugarvalves is a troll and a pathetic human being using the newspaper as a tool to call hill007 a perv because he wasnt man enough to do it on a one on one chat. in his face.

Enough said