Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Make different properties useful

Started by Steel_Rain [2034675] on in Suggestions.

111 replies · 825 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 112 / 112 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Steel_Rain [2034675]

If your implying it's bugged cause Ched wont respond then no i have not, not a bad suggestion though...

I mean come on Ched, the numbers may be shit and the idea may get squashed but can i at least have a response from you so i can know if bumping my idea is a complete waste of my time?
Kayla [2031661]

When your suggestion reaches 100 votes, make a thread in Bugs and Issues so staff can assign Ched to look at it. He doesn't check the suggestions forum often. 
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I feel like the bonuses should be applied to property upgrades, not the properties themselves. Each property could have unique upgrades however.

I've not thought much about it though, and I really don't want to touch the property upgrades system again until we're ready to fully rebuild it (it's pretty messy!!). Although I like the ideas creating different play-styles, I'm not totally sure it works with properties where everyone would always just default to PI anyway.


To be honest, I'm against adding all kinds of random upgrades if we can help it. With all the bonuses it's already a little crazy.