https://www.torn.com/pokerwindow.php?w=1069&h=800 just now i win the poker hand with straight high7 but nothing get just return back my money?why? i shouldve won over 20 mil.(5 mil table)playing with samwice
Poker bug
Started by Mamamia112 [2160444] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
https://www.torn.com/pokerwindow.php?w=1069&h=800 just now i win the poker hand with straight high7 but nothing get just return back my money?why? i shouldve won over 20 mil.(5 mil table)playing with samwice
tushaar also there..they all lose to me "Hello anyone officer" plz ?
If you have an issue with a poker hand you'll have to provide the Table ID (can be found at the bottom) and the exact time of the hand. And a small description wouldn't go amiss.
https://www.torn.com/pokerwindow.php?w=1069&h=800 here is Name:
ID:
Owner: samwice
Stakes: $250000
Players: 3/5
Spectators: 707454
Bet limit: OFF
Minimum money: $5000000
Maximum money: $unlimited
Password: OFF
Minimum level:
Tournament mode: OFF
time 13;07:00 around
playing 3 players (me,tushaar and samwice)
i think i have that time my money is 10mil over
tushaar is a mil
samwice is 13 mil over
we all in that time
i win with hand straight 7 high
samwice hand is only K high
tushaar i dont remember his card
Info you provided is blank? No gameID?
gameID i forgot but its true...because this is my first report i dont know how to do that...u can ask samwice he know ...at that time there is only one 5mil samwice table other is 50mil 100mil and 1mil.....really no one help?
I had an issue tonight with a Slots casino machine. I withdrew 10m to go play slots ( I had plenty of casino chips). I go to play
I hit the 1m button & the slots freeze out of no where. I refresh the page & my 10m are Gone !!
i never even had a chance to see if I won or lost when I played with 1mill. Please help. I took photos of
what I withdrew & with the aftermath of 0 mills left.
thank you .
if this is confirmed can i get my money back?
Aurel will have to look into your logs, which is not easy, especially considering you did not give a gameID. if there was an issue, you might get refunded. if there is no issue, then no refund.
oh ok thank for trying....