Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Poker bug

Started by Mamamia112 [2160444] on in Bugs & Issues.

10 replies · 164 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor

If you have an issue with a poker hand you'll have to provide the Table ID (can be found at the bottom) and the exact time of the hand. And a small description wouldn't go amiss. 
Mamamia112 [2160444]

time 13;07:00 around

playing 3 players (me,tushaar and samwice)

i think i have that time my money is 10mil over

tushaar is a mil

samwice is 13 mil over

we all in that time

i win with hand straight 7 high

samwice hand is only K high

tushaar i dont remember his card
Mamamia112 [2160444]

gameID i forgot but its true...because this is my first report i dont know how to do that...u can ask samwice he know ...at that time there is only one  5mil samwice  table other is 50mil 100mil and 1mil.....really no one help?
Unknown_Battle [2162761]

I had an issue tonight with a Slots casino machine.  I withdrew 10m to go play slots ( I had plenty of casino chips). I go to play 

I hit the 1m button & the slots freeze out of no where. I refresh the page & my 10m are Gone !!

i never even had a chance to see if I won or lost when I played with 1mill. Please help. I took photos of 

what I withdrew & with the aftermath of 0 mills left.

thank you . 
RatedR [72498]

Aurel will have to look into your logs, which is not easy, especially considering you did not give a gameID. if there was an issue, you might get refunded. if there is no issue, then no refund.