Well, I havent been playing Torn much since I came to College, and for the first time in a few months I glanced at my Networth. It has doubled in the last 3 months and I have no idea why. I havent found anything rare in the city, I havent been given any strange gifts.... I have no idea. What could have caused this?
Networth
Started by Zsaasz [2017168] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Baldr [1847600] Reporter
· 6 likes ·
There is one big jump, about $445M on one day. Maybe you found a stat enhancer in the city? I have no way to know that, but it's a reasonable guess. I don't know if city finds start showing in … - Zsaasz [2017168]
· 1 likes ·
I found what caused that jump, ive got a parachute. It was a city find... - oraN [1778676]
· 1 likes ·
There really is no chance for that. It was a city find.
Well, I havent been playing Torn much since I came to College, and for the first time in a few months I glanced at my Networth. It has doubled in the last 3 months and I have no idea why. I havent found anything rare in the city, I havent been given any strange gifts.... I have no idea. What could have caused this?
There is one big jump, about $445M on one day. Maybe you found a stat enhancer in the city? I have no way to know that, but it's a reasonable guess.
I don't know if city finds start showing in your networth when they spwawn, or when you pick them up. Perhaps one spawned and is waiting for you. Check the city map. Maybe you picked it up and didn't realize it was such an expensive item, in which case it will be in your inventory, in the Boosters section.
If you got a stat enhancer, you want to sell it. They are worth a lot to the stronger players, and do little to help if you use it yourself. I'd be happy to buy, but so will lots of other players.
values of items and stocks fluctuate all the time. Sometimes the value of item(s) you have in inventory changes substantially enough to notice a different in net worth
There really is no way for players outside of your account to know what you have.
If you are really concerned about it, log in to Torn Stats and use the net worth calculator there and it will show you where your net worth is coming from.
Did you buy DP ?
I reckon you have a SYM BB (or other stocks),
Or some high value items that you either missed or had and the value increased dramatically
Edit, Ignore that... i checked, it was a single jump..... Stat enhancer, Inherited faction, Faction donations ?
Looking at everything you guys have suggested, im not seeing anything....I dont have any stocks.
I also figured if it was just one rare item spiking in value, it would have gone down by now. That being said, I have found a lawyer card and a lottery voucher thing today.
Networth updates once a day
I found what caused that jump, ive got a parachute. It was a city find...
u can send it to me, i'd love to do some jumping xD
jk, grats tho :) try not to get mugged while selling it
There really is no chance for that. It was a city find.
As weird as it might seem, maybe someone sent it to them while they were afk...? Seems unlikely, but perhaps someone was bored one day or something...
it's a city find, he just didn't realize it, when u check his stats, 24th, was day before his NW jumped, he picked 3 items that day from city(graph jumped from 278 to 281 in items found) so, one of those 3 items was the parachute..
Plus it’s long enough that I’d forget finding something that looked boring and useless like an item named parachute (obviously without knowing what it is).
Why is it that I’ve barely found anything and when I do it’s 50k if I’m lucky
cuz ched hates us :)
Lucky u to have found a parachute...all I ever find is pepper spray
This is the realest shit I ever saw.