20 replies · 260 views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
bogie[148747]Admin
· 9 likes · I play Torn pretty much exclusively from my phone currently as I mostly play whilst at work. I have forum and profile sigs disabled and avoid all threads by MarlonBrando, it's an absolute necessity to preserve both data and sanity. …
The game itself is low cost, But if you load all the high res images and gifs, It'll get quite big. I know you be a fan of the art stuff.... I'm willing to bet that's where your data goes.
yea i'm honestly really surprised by how many people play this primarily on mobile. It's a much better game on desktop and i'm annoyed when i have to log in from mobile.
I am a primarily mobile player, I spend a lot of the day on the move, at school... Etc. I find that my data usage on TORN is minimal, even when typing out a long shitpost or when posting graphics for profile pictures, I can't quite explain why your data usage is so high. What browser do you use?
I recently stopped paying for prepaid plans with high amounts of data because it would cost too much money, but I was addicted to logging in anywhere I go and in my previous years was very useful when flower running.
Always on mobile. Thankfully I have an unlimited plan though they slow you down if you use too much. I turned off honor bars and such, mostly because it makes the forums to busy.