Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Energy Training

Started by Brutally_savage [73123] on in Bugs & Issues.

13 replies · 216 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
44 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Brutally_savage [73123] ×1

Fishbum [2009144]

Same issue. I burned a point refill with no stat gain and then several hours later spent another 90 E and had no gain. Both times I used the Android app.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I'm not sure I follow, you mentioned Xanax. I found these two logs. Looks like it worked fine?
04-09-2018 01:58:16Brutally_savage [73123] used 250 energy training their defense 25 times increasing it by 633,472.53 to 663,514,396.48
04-09-2018 01:57:42Brutally_savage [73123] used some Xanax gaining 250 energy and 75 happiness

Mentions: Brutally_savage [73123]