Used my points 120 or 140 then city for 150 more plus Xanax for 250. Then noticed my total stats had not increased
Energy Training
Started by Brutally_savage [73123] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 44 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 2 likes ·
I'm not sure I follow, you mentioned Xanax. I found these two logs. Looks like it worked fine? 04-09-2018 01:58:16 | Brutally_savage [73123] used 250 energy training their defense 25 times increasing it by 633,472.53 to 663,514,396.48 04-09-2018 01:57:42 | …
Mentioned in this thread
Brutally_savage [73123] ×1
Used my points 120 or 140 then city for 150 more plus Xanax for 250. Then noticed my total stats had not increased
Same issue. I burned a point refill with no stat gain and then several hours later spent another 90 E and had no gain. Both times I used the Android app.
Gym didn't show stat gains for me after training. Not sure how much e I used.
Me too no increase I can see
Burned Normals 150E +Xanax + Points
passing to ched to look if your stats increased or not, or if it was a visual issue.
I'm not sure I follow, you mentioned Xanax. I found these two logs. Looks like it worked fine?
| 04-09-2018 01:58:16 | Brutally_savage [73123] used 250 energy training their defense 25 times increasing it by 633,472.53 to 663,514,396.48 |
| 04-09-2018 01:57:42 | Brutally_savage [73123] used some Xanax gaining 250 energy and 75 happiness |
Mentions: Brutally_savage [73123]
The timestamp of this thread is at the same time you had DB errors.
Probably related to a visual issue
I am sorry it must have been a visual issue, (and I have just had new glasses as well)
It was all breaking up at the time ………..
Report closed.
Please come back if you experience any further issues =]
SOUTH AFRICA
- Lion Plushie Cost:$400 In stock:69
- African Violet Cost:$2,000 In stock:2,564
you drunk?
It's a 3 year old report that's closed, why did this even get bumped?
SOUTH AFRICA
- Lion Plushie Cost:$400 In stock:2,155
- African Violet Cost:$2,000 In stock:5,533
You're bumping a 3 year old bug report...
Please sit down loser & get a life.
22:39:36 - 02/07/22 You used 25 energy attacking tangwulin and hospitalized them (chain #1) [view]
Energy Training
Please sit down loser & get a life.
22:39:36 - 02/07/22 You used 25 energy attacking tangwulin and hospitalized them (chain #1) [view]
Mentions: Energy Training