Hi. I have a fireworks company and want to buy stock. The quantity tab is blanked out however. I cannot enter a number as to the amount of stock I want to buy. Any advice would be appreciated.
CANNOT BUY STOCK
Started by JohnRobervh [2147739] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Hi. I have a fireworks company and want to buy stock. The quantity tab is blanked out however. I cannot enter a number as to the amount of stock I want to buy. Any advice would be appreciated.
There is an employee than can make stock iirc.
Pyrotechnician I think.
Firework Stands are one of the companies that make their own stock, so there's no need to order any. It's much better, makes the company easier to run.
Yeah it does, cause then you don't have to order shit and sometimes forget and make 0 bucks that day like most of the times it happens with me. I have to order stocks every 4 days or the next day I get a huge drop in income. its painful but at the same time it makes me come back to the game