Like every reporter in real life they seem to lose their way, Torn is no exception. Reporting is about facts but you sugarvalves [1963573] have made it your personal trash talking forum. I think your mouth needs a little adjusting. Be a reporter not an a$#hole.
Im a spartan. Fact is we fought hard and we lost. Lots of good folks there who did their best. I did some Investigating reporting of my own.........
Top hitter in Dongs Right now. (I salute you!)
[image: i.imgur.com]
Oh wait
sugarvalves [1963573] is in Dongs.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Just enough attacks for one stack session on the 7th day of the elimination comp. Why don't you spend less time running your mouth and more supporting your team for elimination instead of posting trash like this:
After a wretchedly poor start to Elimination, both Spartans and Nasty Surprise have finally figured out how to stop losing lives. Much like a man who rips out his own eyes because he can't stop crying, the two worst teams in the competition managed to end their run of poor form by simply running out of lives to lose. What a clever plan. Why didn't they think of it before?
Thank your lucky graces you have a great team supporting your half contributing a#$.
Report the facts. Save us your trash talk. If you prefer I can always make you cry your eyes out.
This Article was brought to you by the good folks who gave it there all and were eliminated in the 2018 competition. May the best team win!.
Mentions: sugarvalves [1963573]