Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

3D Downtown Map

Started by JDRedding [2165462] on in General Discussion.

37 replies · 1.19k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

KermodeBear [2011760]

Imagine combining a 3D Map of Torn with WebGL and all of the cool things you could do. You could actually sit in your car while racing, for example, and look out the window at the warehouse someone just set on fire, then swerve to hit some pedestrian because hey, you need that merit, right?

Yeah, I know, text-based and all, but still... 
HavokGDI [133687] Moderator Official

This is amazing. I feel like you should sell it to Ched and have him implement it. Side note, how big is it data wise? The current map is pretty big for mobile users. I feel like this would prolly just kill my phone. 
Father [2131687]

You can always use DoctorN on mobile to find items. I have been using it for quite a while and I am happy how it works.
Riot [974353]

Nice little project you got here, have you thought about any implementation or integration or just for fun?