Impressive, can't wait for the Scratch N Sniff version
3D Downtown Map
Started by JDRedding [2165462] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Impressive, can't wait for the Scratch N Sniff version
Imagine combining a 3D Map of Torn with WebGL and all of the cool things you could do. You could actually sit in your car while racing, for example, and look out the window at the warehouse someone just set on fire, then swerve to hit some pedestrian because hey, you need that merit, right?
Yeah, I know, text-based and all, but still...
I can see it now...
we had AQ Worlds, then AQ3D.
I'd play the shit out of TORN3D
Yeah, seems like this should be in Suggestions.
This is amazing. I feel like you should sell it to Ched and have him implement it. Side note, how big is it data wise? The current map is pretty big for mobile users. I feel like this would prolly just kill my phone.
Noooo I am a mobile user and this slow loading map is the only way I can do city finds
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
You can always use DoctorN on mobile to find items. I have been using it for quite a while and I am happy how it works.
Wat...
This is a guide I wrote for people like you and me, who primarily play on mobile to guide about how to use Chrome extensions and custom userscripts on mobile. I hope it helps you.
Edit: Updated the link of guide.
Edit: Updated the link of guide.
Holy shit.
It looks great. But, what is it for?
cool
Dude, you got too much free time, but the result is awesome.
what a necro
One step closer to GTA: Torn City
cool
Nice little project you got here, have you thought about any implementation or integration or just for fun?
looks nice, keep at it