Thank you.
To all the freeloaders
Started by ultimatemaster [180173] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 152 / 152 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Thank you.
Snowflake: targeting lower players for selfish or nonsense purposes should not be done.
Sure snowflake it'sOK.
That's not snowflake, that's just fairness. Snowflake would be you shouldn't attack unless that person wronged you in some way.
Not all of us can attack as much as we would like to absolute tool
10 is good enough for me.
fairness.
Nothing on torn is Fair.
If u can wank all night u should be able to make 10 hits !
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=14757#/
It's sad, even committee member joins a team and does nothing.
Mentions: McDallas [14757]
I change my mind, make at least 5 attacks now.
Maybe not, but a lot of that is under player control, and this is an RPG, so it's also player choice.
It's just a lot of players choose to be unfair because, well, this is a crime game, that kind of behavior isn't unexpected but by no means does it make it any less of a problem, it's just it's a problem that should be guided and not destroyed completely given the nature of the game.
An option to leave the comp might be an option. Before the fighting started I had a real life issue that is currently ongoing start to happen. Had I known I would not have joined. Currrntly it is still impacting my ability to play
Inactives have always been part of the comp and I have never made a big deal out of it in the past when I have invested hundreds of millions in the competition even though I knew I would still not make a top hitter.
It’s realky not the end of the world and there are much worse things happening in Torn.
Are you slow??? Did you just say people who play a crime game about drug's and doing other bad things should stop doing what there doing and be nice??
Lol for real, are you really saying that.
Attack the weak steal from the rich and poor, lie and steal from stupid people who are willing to trust who they shouldn't Trust. That's how you play torn.
I'm saying they should be reasonable, not nice.
And you just ousted yourself as an untrustworthy player who should be avoided by all.
I'm a nice guy but when it comes to war everyone gets hit, no mercy.
What I find really unfair about the current set up is some peeps were prevented from entering the competition completely as all of their team selections were full. There should be some way that those that are not contributing for whatever reason are removed and those prevented from joining are randomly placed on teams with slots taken by inactives.
What you just said says otherwise.
You'd betray anyone who trusted you, taking it literally.
Very good idea. I believe if they are not going to participate they should of not signed up in the first place.
yes, this is a problem.
We need people to kill.
Clever, attacking the enemy where it hurts least. That will teach them!