Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

To all the freeloaders

Started by ultimatemaster [180173] on in General Discussion.

151 replies · 2.81k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 152 / 152 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

AshleyT [1432316]

That's not snowflake, that's just fairness. Snowflake would be you shouldn't attack unless that person wronged you in some way.
AshleyT [1432316]

Maybe not, but a lot of that is under player control, and this is an RPG, so it's also player choice.

It's just a lot of players choose to be unfair because, well, this is a crime game, that kind of behavior isn't unexpected but by no means does it make it any less of a problem, it's just it's a problem that should be guided and not destroyed completely given the nature of the game.
APOLLO [862724]

An option to leave the comp might be an option. Before the fighting started I had a real life issue that is currently ongoing start to happen. Had I known I would not have joined. Currrntly it is still impacting my ability to play  

Inactives have always been part of the comp and I have never made a big deal out of it in the past when I have invested hundreds of millions in the competition even though I knew I would still not make a top hitter. 

It’s realky not the end of the world and there are much worse things happening in Torn. 
Candymonster [1632600]

 Are you slow??? Did you just say people who play a crime game about drug's and doing other bad things should  stop doing what there doing and be nice??

Lol for real, are you really saying that.

Attack the weak steal from the rich and poor, lie and steal from stupid people who are willing to trust who they shouldn't Trust. That's how you play torn.
AshleyT [1432316]

I'm saying they should be reasonable, not nice.

And you just ousted yourself as an untrustworthy player who should be avoided by all.
Cass [1424253]

What I find really unfair about the current set up is some peeps were prevented from entering the competition completely as all of their team selections were full. There should be some way that those that are not contributing for whatever reason are removed and those prevented from joining are randomly placed on teams with slots taken by inactives.