It's my first day here and I'm so amazed at how friendly people are here in torn...lots of love... :)
Friendly people...
Started by Bankie [2168680] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 45 / 45 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 45
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 60 / 100
- Engagement score
- 74 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Hoy [1208641] Officer
· 28 likes ·
There are some very friendly people in this game, I agree. But there are also a lot of people that enjoy playing the villain. I can't blame them, it's a game. So you should be wary. Enjoy the game! - heresy23 [949810]
· 21 likes ·
I’m sensing there’s a “ I got scammed by some *******” thread in your future! :) - Dolfwagos [1900418] Committee
· 7 likes ·
Hoy is really not friendly, He likes you to think he is but its all a lie to lure you in for the killing blow.. or killer blow? Whichever you prefer I suppose. Welcome to torn and this may be …
It's my first day here and I'm so amazed at how friendly people are here in torn...lots of love... :)
There are some very friendly people in this game, I agree.
But there are also a lot of people that enjoy playing the villain. I can't blame them, it's a game. So you should be wary.
Enjoy the game!
I’m sensing there’s a “ I got scammed by some *******” thread in your future! :)
Hoy is really not friendly, He likes you to think he is but its all a lie to lure you in for the killing blow.. or killer blow? Whichever you prefer I suppose.
Welcome to torn and this may be the last time you ever mutter the words that people are actually friendly here.
Cuz they're not >.>
Be careful whom you trust. Read the guides, then read them again. Find someone that'll teach you. Don't fall for scams. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
dissappointment coming in 3...2...1...
Thanks for this piece of advice...btw, your name sounds good Hoy haha :)
For real!!? Oh my, how do you know that it's leading you to some scumbag scams?
So far, people are still friendly hahaha even in the faction I'm in
i'm glad you find friendly people here :)
just keep in mind a coin has 2 faces, a head and a tail.
I prefer the tail.
Sure will thankies :)
Hahahaha not so scary because your level tells that you're enjoying :)
Err ..You may have just committed your first mistake
Beware Bankie....
there are some truly Toxic players on Torn
its really quite sad but they seem to have nothing better to do
avoid them like the plague!
i feel sorry for them
first day... but seriously.... restart?
Just be careful around people at the forum and global chat, there is as much friendly people as there is trolls and scammers.
And gold rule: never, ever, ask money.
like posting this?
hahahahahaahaha lolz...it would sound like im a beggar if ill do that haha
You assume a lot.
Maybe I just have no live and sit in my moms basement all day have nothing else to do than go online for Porn and Torn....B
But seriously: yes, there's friendly people. But there's also dickheads around here. Trust no-one.