Noboby speaks of us. Tell us what u think?
SNOW
Started by Krastinov [1542326] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 71 / 71 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 71
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 63 / 100
- Engagement score
- 78 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Noboby speaks of us. Tell us what u think?
But you'll just take offense... You're snowflakes.
Oh ok
Dunno... so you going for 1st or top 3?
I think Spidy's a prick but otherwise you're doing a great job
You're doing a fine job. Everyone watching from the sidelines are getting a really great show.......Though, I did forget to bring the popcorn again.
Pls win. Ally with Dongs, make cute memes... Dogs in snow. DO IT FOR THE MEMES!
Snow gave us blue balls.
I say this with love, ofc.
You tease.
You are the frosting On the cupcake kras!!
[image: terminallychill.files.wordpress.com]
Edit: It's obviously the Washington Monument with excess snow piled up in front, I have no idea what you guys are thinking
Honestly, I think Snow skated by because you weren't targeted early. You have put up numbers and will see how you hold up in the end, but you played a safe game so far less memorable than Villains or Cupcakes who fought hard from the start.
Informer, ya' no say daddy me Snow me I go blame
A licky boom boom down
‘Tective man a say, say daddy me Snow me stab someone down the lane
A licky boom boom down
Informer, ya' no say daddy me Snow me I go blame
A licky boom boom down
‘Tective man a say, say daddy me Snow me stab someone down the lane
A licky boom boom down
Maybe they scared Kras, snitches get stiches and all that?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StlMdNcvCJo
It’s always the quiet ones you have to be wary of.
Very cool people.
hope you enjoy 2nd...