Tyrion [1967379] 24 Sep 2018, 16:59 TCT · #61 No more issues anymore for me right now or this morning, so I hope the problem is solved now :)If anything happens again, I'll post it here.
Missterial [1955904] 24 Sep 2018, 21:12 TCT · #62 The errors and the lag seem to have been resolved, I do however still have issues connecting to the server on a regular basis (chats not updating mostly and my messages don't come through). Not sure if this is part of the same problem though.
Afterlife [1878832] 24 Sep 2018, 21:14 TCT · #63 503 Service UnavailableNo server is available to handle this request. Was able to log back in eventually but service is really laggy now.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer 25 Sep 2018, 12:16 TCT · #64 Likely temporary, adjustments were being made around that time.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer 25 Sep 2018, 12:48 TCT · #65 We believe this particular cause is now fully resolved.