Even competition is not over yet, I have to admit that my team winner is DONGS team. They are fighting like tigers with last three teams, Villains are out and Snowflakes are close but time is running out for DONGS.
Elimination winner
Started by KOSOVOjeSRBIJA [692275] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 28
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Phil-I-P [2035498]
· 15 likes ·
Everybody knows that the biggest weakness of a Dong is the cold. Go Snowflakes! [image: media1.giphy.com] - Heasleys4hemp [1468764] Committee
· 1 likes ·
At this point, it looks like cupcakes might win. If cupcakes and dongs take out snowflakes, dongs won't have enough time to gain tickets to beat cupcakes..
Even competition is not over yet, I have to admit that my team winner is DONGS team. They are fighting like tigers with last three teams, Villains are out and Snowflakes are close but time is running out for DONGS.
Don't celebrate too early!
I am not celebrating, looks like they will be out soon but I am just saying that they are fighting better than other two remaining teams.
Everybody knows that the biggest weakness of a Dong is the cold.
Go Snowflakes!
[image: media1.giphy.com]
Haha this is brilliant xD
My only salt about this competition is that someone I hate is likely going to get a merit now lol.
But in the end, it's just a game, so I'll get over the loathing of any individual, and just congratulate everyone else in the top 3 teams as a whole! :P
SNOW
DONGS
At this point, it looks like cupcakes might win. If cupcakes and dongs take out snowflakes, dongs won't have enough time to gain tickets to beat cupcakes..
Cupcakes win either way. All they have to do is keep putting their own guys in the hospital.
But... I already have my top 3 merit...
It's a shame the one really useful strategic asset SF managed to retain - their lives - is going to be frittered away because they think they can catch up with Cupcakes on their own, forgetting that their team members are across the board (comparing, page by page) considerably less active.
Politically SF played a great game, right up until getting overconfident at what they can achieve on their own at the end.
Good luck though :P
That's the thing, we can't beat anyone in a 1v1 because of our Attacks/Members, but we sure are going to try.
If you know this... Im seriously curious why it was such a problem to try and get dongs to help us???
Whereas between us (with you making an actual effort, as was the original plan before you didn't) we could have brought Cupcakes down, and then done the same. Either way you get second place, but that would have been more interesting.
Pffft.
You're a good meme. <3
one of the weakest teams got to the final, still has some chances to win
well played by the leaders even with the least number of hitters across the competition
I am proud to have been part of the Dongs team :)
#Dongs2018
The funniest thing for me is the choice which I actually had (DONGS, Snowflakes, Team Cupcake and Romantics).
I didn't make a choice since the best three teams were already full and only Romantics remained as option :(
More lucky next year :D