I had an amazing time this Elimination, I want to share what i've learned and experienced throughout my first true Elimination.
Last year I was a part of the legendary Mountain Men, but I had no voice and did what leaders said. We ended 5th after the tranny incident. This year I helped lead and I loved it.
My Co-Leaders
I loved working with Accurate. He is one of the best diplomats and political leaders in Torn. He helped us manage to stay pacifist the entire game and we easily cruised the middle and the top because of his efforts.
Thief was meh to work with, he mostly stayed quiet. I respect you as a player Thief, but I don't respect your decision to turn on Cupcakes almost costing us our 2nd place finish.
Foxxeh was the lover or good cop if you will of the leaders. Foxxeh just spread peace and tried to stop arguments, which us being the special snowflakes we are argues a decent amount.
Klawz was a great sub-leader and diffused our messages and ideas amazingly.
Honorable mentions to animelive, Ashleyy_, and ReginaMills108 for being very active/spiritual leaders [:sick:]
My Team
Y'all have been amazing. From being at 0 and boosting up last second to staying on the top for several days, you guys have been great and without you we wouldn't be where we are at the moment.
My Alliance
From the start we made a final 3 deal with Nova and The_Boss, too bad Nasty got raped, we still worked closely with Cupcake and as you can see, we have made it to the final 2.
We soon made a final 4 deal consisting of Snowflakes, Cupcakes, Villains, and Dongs. I also talked to Dilandu and Jimmy a lot but Romantics were a wild card and we just used them as a pawn like every other team :D
My favorite word: NAP
I guess nobody could agree what this term meant, did it mean don't hit each other? did it mean don't hit each others allies? Whatever it meant it was the reason we made it this far. We probably had a NAP with every single team at one point in this game (Except you Spartans who gunned for us day 1, **** you). We had very few people hitting us and glided on the top for several days. We easily maneuvered Undead and Necromancers off of us and when they kept telling us to hit Dongs, or to hit Villains we just kept telling them, "This is just a NAP, not an alliance" but they were to incompetent to understand ;)
My Enemies
Without enemies what would this game be? Proxima, you were fun to talk with and I loved lying to your face when it came time, thanks for not hitting us and thinking we had some sort of alliance, when we just had a NAP.
PinkiePie, oh Pinkie, you're so sweet and I didn't like lying to you or betraying you about our NAP. No offense Pinkie, but Elimination is not your strong point. You took Emotions > Strategy which made you 4th out right after the poor Necromancers.
Spartans, you gunned for us day 1 and died first, oops, try again next year.
Necro, Undead, and CK, you were always the "Next Target" for our alliance, nothing else.
Read this if Noting Else
Sure I could do more sappy shit, but the best part of Elimination was the memes, post you're favorites please :D
Tl;Dr
Thanks everyone letting me lead and i'm ready for next year