Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Double Items not working

Started by Panderp [2092768] on in Bugs & Issues.

134 replies · 2.34k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 135 / 135 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
135
Discussion span
→
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
43 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
86 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

sugarvalves [1963573] ×1

Panderp [2092768]

Also, before someone says. I am sure I left on the 27th. I set an alarm to ring at 00:00 TCT. 

Also, Ched has said that travel times can differ by 6%, but 106% of 25 is still only 26.5. Time says 00:27 at the bottom. 26.5 minutes before that was still after 00:00 TCT. And yes, I know I could have taken the image whenever after I landed, but if this isn't enough I'm sure it's logged somewhere.
LordSam [1900989]

travelled twice to Mexico ... and there is no DOUBLING of items.  just in, to confirm my version.

no scripts used. Firefox browser. desktop. windows 7
Cel [1906903]

I waited until after the beginning of the 27th and flew to Argentina  I was only able to bring back to regular amount of items.  No doubling.