Name is self-explanatory. I left torn at 00:00 or 00:01. Regardless, it was on the 27th of September. I thought today was double items carried day (
https://www.torn.com/laptop.php#/articles/958) Here's a screenshot I took right after I landed.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Same in Canada.
Also, before someone says. I am sure I left on the 27th. I set an alarm to ring at 00:00 TCT.
Also, Ched has said that travel times can differ by 6%, but 106% of 25 is still only 26.5. Time says 00:27 at the bottom. 26.5 minutes before that was still after 00:00 TCT. And yes, I know I could have taken the image whenever after I landed, but if this isn't enough I'm sure it's logged somewhere.
Oh my god did sugarvalves troll us.
Confirm that its not working. Didnt hv double allowance and i travel after 27th
passing to Ched to investigate
travelled twice to Mexico ... and there is no DOUBLING of items. just in, to confirm my version.
no scripts used. Firefox browser. desktop. windows 7
Tried a few times, no dice.
OMG!
We have all been Chedded!
Again!
Yes whereis the increase?
Lmfao did we get jabaited? Damn sugar lol
I’m quitting!
i spoilt my life for this?
can i have your stuff?
Lost E travelling for the extra items, only to be frustrated at the destination with the 'normal' carrying capacity. grr
Normal carrying capacity in Argentina confirmed...oh well at least people landing have more money to donate to my cause, lol :P
Flew to Argentina just after new day, no double items either.
I waited until after the beginning of the 27th and flew to Argentina I was only able to bring back to regular amount of items. No doubling.
So, do we get anything to make up for this error?
Same in SA