I am like school in summertime... No class!
Pun contest
Started by kingusa [2119034] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I am like school in summertime... No class!
Sorry about my previous post. I have no principles either.
No need to say sorry, it’s ok :p
Also, round is over, you win
As the prisoner said to the warden, thank you for the con test!
And, as the bingo caller just yelled, I 1.
So, like the guy who just had his pants repaired, I am sew grateful.
But, as for more puns, I am like an empty convent. I ain't got nun.
This is so funny I fell off my bar stool. *Crawls back up the line of crap I was sitting on, giggling the whole way.
*tries hands at one man band, but is short by two feet.
"It sounds horrible now, but I'm half way there."
"It sounds horrible now, but I'm half way there."
I just r/wooshed myself, I did not understand it till now. :p
I want to say something warm and gracious.
"Good gracious it's hot in here."