I need to level up so I can travel and get a company please
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 16
- Likes on archived posts
- 44
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Collete [1389080]
· 23 likes ·
Sell blood in real life then buy donator packs from ched and sell them in the game - oraN [1778676]
· 1 likes ·
where do I sell blood? they pay nothing except some shitty merch for 'donating' blood. also my neighbor Is offering 150k for healthy kidneys.... how do I sell his own kidneys to him?
I need to level up so I can travel and get a company please
Sell blood in real life then buy donator packs from ched and sell them in the game
I can keep you in good company. I dunno anything about levelling and travelling is overrated... Jetlag sucks! Thanks Obama! ;-;
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice
Here's the guide to all the guides.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=61&t=15999874&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Guide list
where do I sell blood? they pay nothing except some shitty merch for 'donating' blood.
also my neighbor Is offering 150k for healthy kidneys.... how do I sell his own kidneys to him?
Think its just an American thing cus healthcares shitty.
Now onto the other matter. Knock him out, draw some fake stitches with a marker pen over where his kidneys are, dress up as a surgeon and lay him on his dining table. Tell him his off the record Kidney replacement went really well, and then just blag it until he pays you. Might want to splash some blood on him for extra effect.
Just attack me, will gain heaps of EXP
Not an American thing at all. Almost nobody will "buy" blood. It's all donated. I BELIEVE you can find places that will pay you for your plasma, but they are few and far between from the last time I checked.
And we have a great healthcare system by the way... for the people who can afford it. Free healthcare doesn't = good healthcare, it equates to accessible healthcare. We lack accessibility (for some), but quality of care is as high as it is in almost any other 1st world country
Not sure I'd agree with the statement that we have a great healthcare system...took the doctors 3 years to find a tumor the size of my fist. In and out of hospitals for a myriad of symptoms, multiple tests with no conclusive results, only to have an aging ER doc discover the tumor as they were preparing to remove my gall bladder.
Medical malpractice insurance is required of all doctors for a reason...
Personal experience doesn't speak to the overall healthcare system. That's like me saying we have the BEST healthcare system, because Doctors saved my grandmothers life when she had a stroke.
According to WHO were ranked 37 in the world (but fair costs are weighted 25% of your ranking, and because other countries offer free healthcare, that is a huge weight against us)
Again, not saying were the best, but we have a better healthcare system than most of South America, Asia, Middle East, Africa, Russia, and some european countries. Unfair to say otherwise without injecting bias into the conversation.
Back to the OP...If you don't know how to level up, then you probably haven't read the games guides in the forums, so you will most likely fail at running a company, therefore just let me have your $$$. I can put it to better use.
Have you tried looking on eBay for sellibg blood and buying kidneys? Thanks Obama! ^o^
Follow the links posted by JussiJernkuuk and Zee. They'll be able to provide you with a lot of information.
Not only how to level up, but also why getting a company isn't something you should be doing right now. If you're dead set on it, then you do you, but I warn you it won't be successful, and you'll lose money.
or you know you could just play the game properly like everyone elsse did to reach lvl 10 and 15 also dont be stupid and start a companyits not worth it
Lool calm down hes only asking for advice
Baldr's Basic Advice is the holy grail of threads if you need to level up. Plenty of higher level targets with low stats to pick from.
It also has a very handy traffic light system where the colour light next to the target will give you a reasonably accurate idea of whether your chosen victim is currently in hospital, just about to leave hospital or perfectly fine for you to attack.
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice
Graving this.. low quality post.
Hi I have refered a member who reached level 28 but I haven't received any benefits??