Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Job points gone

Started by behemothGhoul [2148102] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 117 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
HavokGDI [133687] Moderator Official

Are they back now? Can you post a screen shot. Also what time did you last check them, you didn't spend them?
behemothGhoul [2148102]

I'm not sure what to screen shot. I have 9 points now, that's from today. I can take a picture of that, but I don't have nothing from before. I checked it after midnight, maybe 1am, 2am. I didn't spend it, I was stacking for the chain.
LDP [1580562]

The company cron runs just after 6pm Torn time - this is when you will receive your daily job points (not at midnight etc.)

Does this answer your question?