I was stacking job points, checked it the last night and everything was there, but now it says I have 0 points.
Job points gone
Started by behemothGhoul [2148102] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
I was stacking job points, checked it the last night and everything was there, but now it says I have 0 points.
Are they back now? Can you post a screen shot. Also what time did you last check them, you didn't spend them?
I'm not sure what to screen shot. I have 9 points now, that's from today. I can take a picture of that, but I don't have nothing from before. I checked it after midnight, maybe 1am, 2am. I didn't spend it, I was stacking for the chain.
The company cron runs just after 6pm Torn time - this is when you will receive your daily job points (not at midnight etc.)
Does this answer your question?
I know that. I had 45 points when I checked them. Now I have 9 and I didn't spend them.
I will pass to Ched for a check, not sure how that can happen though.
From the logs, on 2018-09-29 19:09:02 you used all 54 job points on Warming Therapy.