Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Edit

Started by HT-Chrome [1844717] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 65 views · thread synced · 18 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Charlesy [1814457]

I'm not understanding your problem. From the copy and pasted information you've given, it shows that you've traded your WSSB stock for no money at all. 
HT-Chrome [1844717]

Receiving party never got the BB in the first place .
That is according to his information .. 

I have requested him to report the issue as well .. .
HT-Chrome [1844717]

I should have perhaps done the "Money before goods "goods rule ... i feel stupid .... if it actually so happens to be the case ..
Grif [882958]

He's a known scammer so I assume he is lieing

However I would only be able to check his stocks need an officer to check the trade

I'll leave the thread for RR to check but 99.99999% sure he's a lier Def didn't send you cash at least