*edit*
Edit
Started by HT-Chrome [1844717] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
I'm not understanding your problem. From the copy and pasted information you've given, it shows that you've traded your WSSB stock for no money at all.
Receiving party never got the BB in the first place .
That is according to his information ..
I have requested him to report the issue as well .. .
I should have perhaps done the "Money before goods "goods rule ... i feel stupid .... if it actually so happens to be the case ..
He's a known scammer so I assume he is lieing
However I would only be able to check his stocks need an officer to check the trade
I'll leave the thread for RR to check but 99.99999% sure he's a lier Def didn't send you cash at least
I do appreciate the work done so far. !
tnx ,
this lesson cost me 107.5 mil .... i feel an idiot ..
the trade went through fine, the user received the stocks. he scammed you.