I personally liked the old attack damages .. hitting for like 16282992 was fun!
Undoing changes in Torn
Started by Mr-Anarchy [2156063] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I personally liked the old attack damages .. hitting for like 16282992 was fun!
I'd love to see the old City Finds system restored.
New system is bland, boring, unimaginative and just crap.
Bring Clansy back.
Bring Komrade Foxxeh<3 back, bring back shoutboxes, and restore pre-RESPO Torn! Thanks Obama! ^o^
Bring back 'no booster/se cd'. So those rich torn citizen can use unlimited se everyday and hilde will out beat bb by 1000% of stats [:dizzy:]
Thats just because all your stats you have, 600mill is 600mill defense xD
Remember the furniture store perk? Where your kicks do literally an insane amount of damage?
lol
even with the awareness book active, I'm getting crappy items lol
I miss the old bust rewards system, would love to see that restored.
Bring DoctorN back :)
TornPlus is a similar replacement for it
Bring back proper wars. What's the point of warring a faction if you don't have a pretty little bar that tells everyone who's winning? [:sick:]
For the love of God...bring back competitive warring.
Edit: Sweeney beat me to it.
It’d be cool to get the competitions that died off back so that newer players can get the merits... or at least repurpose the merits into something attainable
I hope this wasn’t directed towards me. I’ve always thought the bookie shouldn’t be a place to store money. I agree that bets should be a 1 and done system. Once you bet it, that’s it.
The reason why I want Bookie 1.0 back is because Bookie 2.0 is straight garbage. The api is even giving false results lately, causing players to suffer a loss when they actually won. This isn’t even mentioning that we are now bound to what games betfair allows us to bet and we have to deal with ridiculous odds due to no handicap games.
most of the changes are for the better, but i would undo the self busting nerf.
Bring back the old Mission system, damn it, I couldn't make it to the doubles weapons D: