Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Undoing changes in Torn

Started by Mr-Anarchy [2156063] on in General Discussion.

37 replies · 725 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Tadd [595049]

Bring Komrade Foxxeh<3 back, bring back shoutboxes, and restore pre-RESPO Torn! Thanks Obama! ^o^
PamPamIu [2142253]

Bring back 'no booster/se cd'. So those rich torn citizen can use unlimited se everyday and hilde will out beat bb by 1000% of stats [:dizzy:]
Sweeney_Todd [27468]

Bring back proper wars. What's the point of warring a faction if you don't have a pretty little bar that tells everyone who's winning? [:sick:]
Prophet_Jonas [1995840]

It’d be cool to get the competitions that died off back so that newer players can get the merits... or at least repurpose the merits into something attainable
freakmonger [363963]

I hope this wasn’t directed towards me. I’ve always thought the bookie shouldn’t be a place to store money. I agree that bets should be a 1 and done system. Once you bet it, that’s it. 

The reason why I want Bookie 1.0 back is because Bookie 2.0 is straight garbage. The api is even giving false results lately, causing players to suffer a loss when they actually won. This isn’t even mentioning that we are now bound to what games betfair allows us to bet and we have to deal with ridiculous odds due to no handicap games.