Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Rejected Comics (Post them here)

Started by Claire [1971751] on in General Discussion.

71 replies · 1.73k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 72 / 72 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
72
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
69 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Claire [1971751]

 

So, I remember MegaMindy had a thread where people posted their comics that had been rejected by the Torn City Times. I subscribed to the thread and would frequently look through it. I enjoyed the comics. Some of them were really good and there were really no reasons to why they were not accepted. I left the game for some time and when I came back the thread was dead.

I figured why not. I am pretty sure in 2 years time, over a 100 comics were rejected. Post them here. Let's see some of them! 

Discussion Topic: Do you have a rejected comic? Please share them here! Why do you think your comic got rejected? Do you have a comic that you submitted years ago but still hasn't accepted or rejected? Then post that here!

I will start it off with one of mine.

[image: profileimages.torn.com]

I can clearly see why this didn't get accepted but hey at least I got a new event to save. (The comic you submitted was not accepted. It was either not Torn City related or not professional enough.)
Ereshkigal [2111174]

Actually, it's quite enjoyable to see what didn't make it. Either for people wanting to get theirs accepted or for passersby who just want to have a laugh at poor work. Either way, R+ Claire!
2049144 [2049144]

I think Claire made this thread to showcase her HORRIBLE artwork.

Listen Claire, go practice your skills and get better because you're terrible at making graphics.
2049144 [2049144]

What do you think "you're" stands for? hahahah it's you are ahahha talking about grammar lmao.

Just accidentally put the "a" there but the you're is correct.

LMAO talk about grammar mate you dont even know you're means you are xD