Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Umm...

Started by Diabolique [2177124] on in General Discussion.

37 replies · 646 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

FIN [527880] Helper

Pretty sure the posts above pretty much cover it all. Some people do take the RP part of RPG way out there, even in this game.
Drizella [2113465]

Received a similar message from that Lisa, too, when I started playing Torn. Didn't know what he/she wanted from me. It was the same weird content about that Lipstick_Boy.

Edited: And I haven't placed any Personals at all.

[image: i.imgur.com]
GH0STY [1933277]

In the same faction where the leader was exposed for being a sexist and racist person.

now this happens coincidence I think not....
hemi [2165616]

I got this same message day 1 of playing lol no idea what the story Is behind this one but I blocked the person and the lipstick boy person they were speaking of, and moved on with my life.