About this thread
Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 35
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- BAG [1985070]
· 3 likes ·
I got Bournemouthe v Saints - draw
Mentioned in this thread
Error...
R+
Subscribed. [:smiley:]
Bumped
you should use green instead because red is usually used to show losses
but anyway R+
I will use green colour to show winnings ...;)
odds are very low on all of them, that's my only critique.
although sometimes i post "stat padder bets" i usually offer some good winning odd bets.
I got Bournemouthe v Saints - draw
Let's see...I will post result here only....;)....
I never use to mistake in prediction especially in football....
You're a multi funny how two people with similar names diskliked my post including you
error
this post was originally a horse racing bet, he pressured me to bet because it's "sure win" but it lost.
I'm fine with the loss, not whining, just wanted to let the rest reading this know about it
(it's not cool to delete matches you didn't win man, not cool at all)
I didn't pressure anyone. ....
My husband also talked with this guy, he claimed he knew uruguay would win vs japan, lol
You won $1,800,000,000 on your $1,000,000,000 Stuart Bingham bet on English Open 2018 - Stuart Bingham v Ali Carter
You won $973,953,219 on your $550,256,056 Stanford bet on College Football Matches - Stanford @ Arizona State
You won $2,300,000,000 on your $1,000,000,000 Juventus U23 bet on Serie C - Juventus U23 v Arezzo
NOT A BAD 24 HOURS OF BETTING
This guy is removing his loses. Cmon not cool
giz sum tips please mate would appreciate it
Bournemouth vs Southampton....only 4h left ...if u want bet fast.....
Bet on Bournemouth sure winning...;)....
(A free tip for u)
Draw.... hmm