Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Know Yourself/ Know your worth

Started by DUDE [1028023] on in General Discussion.

114 replies · 1.16k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 115 / 115 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
115
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
79 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

DUDE [1028023]

People keep asking me what makes me the greatest TORN player in the history of mankind.

Is it the millions of haters? No

Is it the millions and millions of fans? No

Your art of forum posting? No

Your Tornograghy? No

It has to be the tornography? It's not

It's me being myself, keeping it 100 in TORN and REAL LIFE. No role playing bullshit. Exactly the same person in TORN and real life, helping people whenever in whatever way I can.

Singlehandedly restoring the people's faith in humanity.

General Discussion: Are you the same person in TORN and IRL? Does you TORN personality differ from your IRL one?
TheLuvlillypink [1914803]

If I was the same person in real life as I am on torn, then damn, my friends and family would think there's something mentally wrong with me.

I take this game and the people here as a joke, and I will continue to do so for as long as I play torn because it's the internet, who cares.
Candymonster [1632600]

"It's me being myself, keeping it 100 in TORN and REAL LIFE. No role playing bullshit" 

was very funny.

 

I'm some what the same but more cool
DUDE [1028023]

If you need help dealing with that bad side of yours 

Feel free to come to the people's champion for help and support

I am always there for my people no matter what 
Hemorrhoid [1969864]

I am much more outgoing on torn. And its much easier to fake a good mood here than it is in irl. 

 

So id say no, im not the same person outside of torn in those aspects at least. 

 

-R just cause it you though. 
kellyO [2116426]

I love these social mobility stories: from a blind, black amputee with cancer to a pilot, student of the law and part time teachers assistant with Microsoft Office Project experience.

Very inspirational!

 
Evil-Duck [1182047]

Same person w/ the same stats:

Still 6 ft 2, still 220lb and still extremely lavish. What you see is what you get. No dramas 

Peace
DUDE [1028023]

He deleted my tornorgraphy because he's a bitch and i strong his girlfriend

 Hes a  joke irl and torn, joke of a personality