People keep asking me what makes me the greatest TORN player in the history of mankind.
Is it the millions of haters? No
Is it the millions and millions of fans? No
Your art of forum posting? No
Your Tornograghy? No
It has to be the tornography? It's not
It's me being myself, keeping it 100 in TORN and REAL LIFE. No role playing bullshit. Exactly the same person in TORN and real life, helping people whenever in whatever way I can.
Singlehandedly restoring the people's faith in humanity.
General Discussion: Are you the same person in TORN and IRL? Does you TORN personality differ from your IRL one?
Your Tornograghy? No It has to be the tornogphy? It's not Definitely not the Tornograghy or the Tornogphy.
Edit: Humorous that someone created a multi just to dislike a three-day old post.
Sheebo disliked your postKnow Yourself/ Know your worth
Mentions:
Know Yourself/ Know your worth
If I was the same person in real life as I am on torn, then damn, my friends and family would think there's something mentally wrong with me.
I take this game and the people here as a joke, and I will continue to do so for as long as I play torn because it's the internet, who cares.
Dude Dude you're the peoples champion
Are you trying to be funnny? Grow up kid.
I'm the same loveable weirdo everywhere, baby. <3
"It's me being myself, keeping it 100 in TORN and REAL LIFE. No role playing bullshit"
was very funny.
I'm some what the same but more cool
One of the many reasons citizens of torn respect you
I'm 100% the same in real life as I am in torn
I'm worse in rl
Torn is my good side.
If you need help dealing with that bad side of yours
Feel free to come to the people's champion for help and support
I am always there for my people no matter what
I am much more outgoing on torn. And its much easier to fake a good mood here than it is in irl.
So id say no, im not the same person outside of torn in those aspects at least.
-R just cause it you though.
Didn't sugarvalves delete your tornography after realising that he made an article about a complete nobody?
I love these social mobility stories: from a blind, black amputee with cancer to a pilot, student of the law and part time teachers assistant with Microsoft Office Project experience.
Very inspirational!
Same person w/ the same stats:
Still 6 ft 2, still 220lb and still extremely lavish. What you see is what you get. No dramas
Peace
He deleted my tornorgraphy because he's a bitch and i strong his girlfriend
Hes a joke irl and torn, joke of a personality
I support DUDE 100%. He should run for president.
he's
* I'm
Ftfy
Dude, dude the king.
O ya harda ya bastan bastad
How do these trolls do it again?
Shit post and shit thread. Staff grave please. Thanks.