Haven't been keeping count but it seems like the more Xanax I take the more addiction it adds. Is that the case?
Addiction
Started by Ronin3 [2045689] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 19
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 66 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 8 likes ·
Each xanax gives a fixed amount of addiction, you won't gain more addiction than the pill before but they do all add up. - Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
· 3 likes ·
Why was the first post pinned... xD - Ronin3 [2045689]
· 2 likes ·
I see, guess I was mistaken. Stewie, I'm sorry, my question wasn't clear enough, I meant per pill.
Haven't been keeping count but it seems like the more Xanax I take the more addiction it adds. Is that the case?
Each xanax gives a fixed amount of addiction, you won't gain more addiction than the pill before but they do all add up.
That is correct. Each drug you take adds on to your addiction.
I see, guess I was mistaken. Stewie, I'm sorry, my question wasn't clear enough, I meant per pill.
Per pill is the same, but keep in mind every time that you rehab the cost to rehab will slowly increase
My apologies.
Then, as bogie says - it's a fixed amount.
Why was the first post pinned... xD
Just cuz
cause i looked at it, and was like, well i guess that highlights it for anyone quickly checking :P
litterally 3 seconds ago >_>
>_> but .. it's .. the .. first .. post ..
btw i said out loud to myself, 'i bet it was grif'
:P
haha but atleast now we know the 1st post can also be pinned.
But what is the real benefit other than showing that a staff member agrees with it? [:laughing:]
That was exactly the benefit xD
Gets me more karma init
It can seem so if you look at the brain icon. However, the brain shows how much your stats are reduced not addiction. You gain addiction even before the brain icon appears.
Is there a cooldown period for addiction? So, if you don't use any pills for a period of time does the addiction go away naturally or is it continually building no matter the period between pills and the only thing that clears it is rehab?
Once a day, your addiction level will drop a small amount, which is called natural decay. If you spend enough time without taking drugs, addiction will eventually reduce to true zero addiction. But you're missing out on a lot of opportunity to train extra energy by doing that.