Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Please remove my basket

Started by Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor on in Bugs & Issues.

79 replies · 1.22k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 80 / 80 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
80
Discussion span
→
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
83 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

I didn't know upon buying it it would murder my happiness. I just saw everyone in faction chat talking about it, so I bought it to check it out.

I don't want this effect of losing happiness that I knew nothing about. It's not posted in the forums anywhere from what I can see. Please just remove it from my inventory since I apparently can't dump it myself. Thank you. 

(Side note: This should really be stated before you add an item to the game that can be a negative experience for users.)
Shinigamix [1971470]

Well it is Halloween and it says there trick or treat what u thought would happen if u cant treat them then they naturaly trick you.
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

My complaint is that there is no announcement for this. So I bought it thinking it was a fun event.

Getting tanked of your happy is not a fun event for me. My faction mates may be liking it. But I HATE IT.... I feel I've been cheated now due to it not being explained that there was a negative to buying a basket.

I just want it removed. I'm not taking part, so just remove it.
Grandpa [1959571]

I'm down with mine being removed if that's a possibility, I see no enjoyment in this event, just a bunch if heartache.
Grandpa [1959571]

And if I was to go door knocking for candy and they tricked me, I hope they wouldn't stab me or take all my candy. I'd imagine they'd do something funny? Stealing happiness/joy on a event isn't tricking in my opinion.
Nobody [237547]

I mean it's fine with having events for all the noobs, but at least give as good of a warning as you do when there are events for endgame players. Trolling the older players is not giving Torn more street cred if that was what you were hoping for.