For some reason people thought that not having a treat and getting tricked would not make you unhappy. Come on people it is kind of implied. If someone shits in ya letterbox ofc ya going to be pissed off. Most of you will have been around long enough to know new events are never what they seem so I suggest next time instead of thinking of free stuff opt out.
Please remove my basket
Started by Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 80 / 80 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
For some reason people thought that not having a treat and getting tricked would not make you unhappy. Come on people it is kind of implied. If someone shits in ya letterbox ofc ya going to be pissed off. Most of you will have been around long enough to know new events are never what they seem so I suggest next time instead of thinking of free stuff opt out.
Remove me too!
This is no fun at all! Losing 350 happy is painfull when you still have low stats. http://prntscr.com/lcjqpi
I have 1,200 friends and they all come to get some candy, I dont mind, but at least let me do massive revenge on them. If I trick or treat 2 people succesfully I get locked out for like 30 minutes after! This makes it pretty impossible to catch up or sleep peacefully.
http://prntscr.com/lcjrx8 Locked out after doing 10 people in a row, but not taking any candy because they are traveling/hosp/or just gave away/empty WTF bullshit
http://prntscr.com/lcjs37 I had 9 treats, not sure if that counts as obese....
#takemybaskednowbeacusethiseventisbrokenatthemomemt
Love watching all these high level players get salty
Perhaps next time this event comes make it so that if you throw the bag away youre no longer in the competition.
By the time ched makes a decision the event will probably be over, or very close..
(Hopefully this event never comes again, cause it was a fail)
Hey I personally like the event, everyone else seems to think it's a fail though... :(
He has 64 treats, so get her when he's out of hosp! :D
You sure about 64 xD
Log in and I'm at 900 E and half happy and dropping cool........trash my basket
Read the article, it said right there that unpleasantries would happen to those who ran out of candy
please remove my basket too
Has anyone tried putting their basket in display or bazaar so that it's not on hand in your items list? I'd that even possible though? Something to check out, I guess
It can go in display, but it still works. Still lose happy
It was the first half hour, but was quickly removed.
As for op:
I honestly think people are over reacting, it's only 48 hours for Christ sake, and the newspaper clearly states that there would be negative effects if you get tricked.
Torn is a game that lasts years, two days won't make, nor break your gameplay, just suck it up.
Can we at least have a trick back where when the basket is empty we can put some dog shit(or human if you're into scat) in there and lower the other person's happy?
First thing I tried after realizing the consequences. No luck :p
It ends at 12:00 TCT tomorrow. You could avoid it by travelling or being in hospital / jail.
Is it really that hard to just remove the basket from my items?
I did say please.
Removing it from one person would mean developers manually having to remove them from everyone who requested :-)
The happiness loss has been reduced however which should make things a little easier for those who don't wish to participate.
So apparently it's easier to change how it works than to just remove the, extremely unpopular, happy loss completely. That's nice to know.