Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Code Breaker Revived

Started by Aratare [1921519] on in Fun & Games.

31 replies · 222 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

irivi [2135216]

102,xx9

x cannot be 4,1,0,7,2,8,3 undetermined: 5,6 x = 9,5,or 6

y cannot be 7,4,2,5,3,1 undetermined: 6 x = 6,8, or 9

Therefore my next guess:

(102,969)
Aratare [1921519]

I think at this point as the next poster would have been irivi [2135216], as he got the remaining # correct minus the one which I hadn't gotten to reply to yet. So he wins!

Digits Revealed: (102,989)

Chances Remaining: 8

Mentions: irivi [2135216]

Aratare [1921519]

Please wait while the prize is being gift wrapped,  handled, and shipped.

Also perhaps this game should be placed on hold until I have time to reply to every guess right away?
Senor_Jack [2141158]

Yeah, it got a little hectic with us all guessing there at the end haha. 

 

Thanks Aratare! Was good fun as your games always are