hmmm really narrowing it down now
102,689
102,xx9
x cannot be 4,1,0,7,2,8,3 undetermined: 5,6 x = 9,5,or 6
y cannot be 7,4,2,5,3,1 undetermined: 6 x = 6,8, or 9
Therefore my next guess:
(102,969)
Digits Revealed: (102,XX9)
Chances Remaining: 11
Digits Revealed: (102,X89)
Chances Remaining: 10
Digits Revealed: (102,X89)
Chances Remaining: 9
I think at this point as the next poster would have been
irivi [2135216], as he got the remaining # correct minus the one which I hadn't gotten to reply to yet. So he wins!
Digits Revealed: (102,989)
Chances Remaining: 8
Mentions:
irivi [2135216]
Please wait while the prize is being gift wrapped, handled, and shipped.
Also perhaps this game should be placed on hold until I have time to reply to every guess right away?
Yeah, it got a little hectic with us all guessing there at the end haha.
Thanks Aratare! Was good fun as your games always are