22 replies · 491 views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Penicillin[1517799]Committee
· 2 likes · Whatever floats your boat. Congrats on your acquisition.
For years my main goal in Torn has been to get a purple frog doll. The one time I found someone selling one, years ago, it was well out of my price range.
Today someone was selling again and I was able to snatch that jumpy little guy up!
Super excited right now! He's already perched up in my display where he'll live forever. :D
WTG Lucy! I think your next goal would be to get your favorite boss a unicorn.. I dunno.. it just seems like something both nice and attainable for that very best employee to aim at doing... :D