Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Finally got a frog!

Started by LucyPanda [270111] on in Achievements.

22 replies · 491 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

LucyPanda [270111]

For years my main goal in Torn has been to get a purple frog doll. The one time I found someone selling one, years ago, it was well out of my price range.

Today someone was selling again and I was able to snatch that jumpy little guy up!

Super excited right now! He's already perched up in my display where he'll live forever. :D
JustJanet [911066]

WTG Lucy! I think your next goal would be to get your favorite boss a unicorn.. I dunno.. it just seems like something both nice and attainable for that very best employee to aim at doing... :D
LucyPanda [270111]

 Cartman: Less than you were trying to charge me years ago :P

Janet: I um... yeah, you should definitely get your best employee to get you a unicorn, I wish them the best of luck! xD
LucyPanda [270111]

I tried pandas for a while, but it just wasn't me. I'm trying to get half the total bikinis in game though, that will now be my main goal, I guess.